XML site map generator
A sitemap is a file containing a list and links to the entire the pages on your website. Sitemap is of two types: XML and HTML. XML maps are designed for search engines and properly designed, they will deliver crucial information about your site that will assist you in sitting at the top of the search engine results page. and that's what you get from Sitemap generator
Among the essential information that the map has the potential of displaying include: the last time your site was modified and how frequently you modify the site.
Fresh content is of great significance in SEO
, consequently, when search engines notice a report of the fresh content the site will be ranked high in the results page.
performs a huge function in helping users to conveniently navigate your site. By just following your links the users will be able to find all the information that they want.
Google Sitemap Generator
enables the Google's GoogleBot spider to quickly determine what to index on your site
. It is primarily a text file that lists the web addresses of every page on your website.
The Sitemap protocol necessitates the Site map should be available on your web-server as an XML document. XML is a simple code just like HTML and it is employed to syndicate your content to every interested parties. It is possible you have seen it being used for syndicating weblog entries via RSS to a news-reader, but in the case of Google sitemap, the XML document is syndicated to Google and consequently their software uses it to make sure the pages of your site are crawled and indexed.
Before the development of Google Sitemaps, website-owners usually rely on the Google robot to locate all of a website links to ensure that all the pages were indexed. The emergence of Google Sitemaps now provides website owners controls over this process. Additionally, the XML format of the sitemap document also provides control over many key variables.
How do I create Google sitemap
There are several ways to create a Google Sitemap document for a website.
The easiest way is to use an online HTML sitemap generator which will spider the pages, and automatically create the XML file for you. Afterwards, you have to upload the file to the web-server and notify Google of its presence.
There are many of these scripts popping up lots of them are absolutely free. and it's recommended to generate it using HTML sitemap generator of website seo checker
How to create a sitemap
The procedure for creating a sitemap is simple and straightforward. If your website bears just a few pages (less than 100) you can easily create the map in an HTML document manually.
On the contrary, if your site is large and features many pages, it is simple to create the map utilizing software programs such as an XML Website sitemap generator, HTML page sitemap, and simple WP sitemap.
It is important to note that the various programs are best for different types of sites. For instance, It is better to use an HTML page sitemap when your site is designed using a content management system like WordPress. A simple WP sitemap will work best for sites with blog content. For excellent results you should do proper analysis and use the software that is perfect for your site.
HTML Stylish Site map
- A guide for your visitors and search engines, both.
- It's so important to have a sitemap located in your root domain directory includes all the links in your website.
- Search engines will crawl your website initially based on your sitemap, later will crawl based on many factors such as google analytics visits.
- So it's strongly recommended that you get solid and stylish sitemap.
- Yes stylish XML sitemap..
- It will be useful for you visitors while it's organized and contains hyperlinks that is missing in non stylish sitemap.
- A good and stylish sitemap with non broken links will give search engines good impression about your website
- Websiteseochecker generate a free stylish XML sitemap.
- All you need to to is add you URL and the Website sitemap generator will provide you a download link zip file contains your stylish XML site map